Sunday 28 October 2012

Touched by Kindness

At the end of an absolutely magical morning, I received a lovely gift of scented pumpkins on behalf of my sweet parents of Division 16.  With this gift of kindness, one of my talented parents wrote me a poem and has allowed me to share it here!  Many thanks to all of you for allowing me to work together with you as we inspire learning in your children this year.  -Ellen

Have you ever seen 
Magic Pumpkins grow?
They truly do exist
Where imaginations flow.

Some things are needed
But not what you think
It is not seeds,
Nor soil and a drink.

It is big hearts and love
That make magical things
Patience, caring and hugs,
You won't believe what it brings!

-Holly 2012



                            Many thanks to all of you for allowing me to work together with you 
                            as we inspire learning in your children this year.  -Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment